Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Long Thin Tube

A few posts ago I talked about the shrug I was working on and that it didn't look like much. Well, it still doesn't look like much but I think that's just how it goes.



The ribbing to the left is the cuff on one side. I knit all the way over (forever!), knit the back (I'm currently knitting the back which is on the right side of the photo) then start to decrease to shape the other sleeve then do another cuff. There's some sewing involved then picking up stitches to do a rib border. I think it's going to be cool once it's complete...it's just going to take some knitting! I love the gray...it's this years brown and black. I'm feeling the knitting ADD kick in.....resist it! Be Strong!

Happy Day!
PS.....that picture is so, so....do you think I need a class in photography? I do!!

No comments: