Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Red Vest Diaries


Here's my latest project!



I love this vest and it is going so quickly! This pattern can be found in YarnPlay by Lisa Shobhana Mason. The large needles are really making this fly. I have finished the back and am now working on the front. Hoping to have this done in the next couple days...maybe even today. This is a great pattern.....clear directions and simple to follow. I can't wait to be able to try it on. I am thinking this will be really cute with a white blouse and black skirt or pants! This would be a great 'last minute' kind of gift since it knits up so quickly!


Can you see those nasty blue needles? Those are older and they are aluminum....they click, click, click as I knit which makes me crazy and are hard to hold the stitches on. But rather than go out and spend the money (remember I'm the thrifty knitter!) to buy the same size in bamboo/circular I just used them. It reminds me just how much I don't like working on straight needles.....I love my circulars!
Happy Day!

No comments: