Saturday, October 27, 2007

Long Time, No Knit


It has been crazy lately so I have not done a ton of knitting! I have been traveling for about a week with work so I haven't had a lot of time to post or knit.

Here's an update on my latest project.......it's just round and round with the pink yarn. Love it though because there's not a lot of thinking involved just to relaxing motion of knitting. I am a little worried that it will be a dress that she will wear when she is 12! It's looking awfully big around but when I checked my gauge it was 'right on' so I am having to trust the pattern once again!


One of my travels allowed my husband and son to go along since it was over the weekend so we stopped at Harry Truman's Library and Museum. My son who is 8 was less than enthused most of the time but my husband and I really enjoyed it. I had read the David McCullough book about Truman a couple years ago which I thought was fascinating too. He really wasn't that excited about being President but really felt a sense of duty and was going to do his very best. He was faced with very difficult decisions during his time!


Next post........another chapter in the Red Vest Diaries!

Happy Day!

No comments: