Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Exploration for Me!


Well, I didn't even make it out of the harbor and the queen called the expedition back...see previous post if you're in the dark!

Good Side Bad Side

The more I looked at it the more I realized I would have the collar of the sweater in my mouth based on how high up it was going to be without the neck shaping!! So I ripped them both out....^&*(%$. How many times have I been told....trust the pattern!!!


But I must find a positive in this scrapped expedition......I really only had to rip out about 20 rows or so. It REALLY could have been ALOT worse. So I am really thrilled about that. The sleeves and the right and left fronts are drying after blocking so I should be able to start putting it together tomorrow after work.

I plan on studying the pattern VERY well to make sure I don't put the sleeves on the front part of the sweater!!!!! Don't laugh, it could happen!!!

Good Night Good Knitters!

No comments: