Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Consumed!!!

Day Eight!

I am now on the right front and moving quickly.............BUT nothing else is getting done! I have worked my job on Sat nite, gone to church Sunday morning and downloaded a trail version of Adobe Photoshop Elements to try but THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is consuming me! I am so bent on seeing how fast I can get this done I can barely think of anything else! Watch me come to a big screeching halt when I probably do something like run out of yarn!! AND I got this yarn at my LYS at the lake so it's not like I can just run there and get more!

ANYWAY.....

This is really fun and it's a blast seeing how quickly it's coming together! As I have said before, I have yet to finish an adult sweater so I am feeling like I'm accomplishing something here!

The only road block is I have to work for the next 5 days straight and have things going on at night, Tues, Wed and Thur!! Serious blips in the knitting time. Oh the tribulations of being an adult!


I'll keep you posted!


Happy Day!

No comments: