Friday, April 25, 2008

Dying for a new project!

I have only 3 things currently on the needles, one actually has a deadline! And I am ready to start something new. I know, unbelievable!!! Today I picked up the new Knit.1 magazine and I fell in love with this sweater!
Isn't just adorable??!! I think if I start now I might actually have it done by the fall!

As I write this post, I am watching the Food Network.....(I love watching but I'm not much of a cook!) and I'm having a flash back! Diners, Drive-ins and Dives with Guy....the crazy guy with platinum spikey hair and tons of energy is talking about scrapple! I remember eating that at my Grandpa and Grandma Yager's farm!!! As an adult who tries (I said tries, not succeeds!) to watch what I eat, I would never touch it now because it is 'pork scraps' (oh my! they just said "everything but the squeal!") which I'm sure means lots of fat but I remember loving it when I was a kid! I was a picky eater as a kid, and still am to a certain extent so it amazes me that I liked it but it was fried and what kid doesn't like fried! (My nephew Jake's diet according to my sister is "anything fried in moderation".)

So if my sisters read this hopefully they will get a blast from the past too.....Di may not remember but I bet Sue will!

Enjoy your weekend! Hopefully it will be pretty out!

No comments: