Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All Things Beautiful!

Yes, I have been knitting. As soon as I finish this post I need to go sew the rest of the baby sweater together. I also made a matching hat that I need to sew up too. The shower is this weekend so I need to get going. Remember my previous post with the cover of Knit1? Well, I just remembered I have another baby gift to make so I will be starting on the cutest little coat. This baby I know will be a girl so I am knitting a coat/jacket from the Simply Baby book by Debbie Bliss.
Always excited to start something new!!!
I currently have GREEN ankles from mowing the lawn! And while I was out slaving awayI was enjoying some of the beauty of spring!
Check it out!



I would love to have a beautiful back yard that is more of a garden than a yard but unfortunately, I like to go to the lake more so I don't have much time to devote to a lush yard. My husband is going to plant some things in our small garden. Nothing tastes better than home grown tomatoes in the summer so I have to have some of those and I would love to have most of the rest of the garden be sunflowers......I don't think husband is going to go for that but, we'll see. I will post pictures as it progresses!
Happy Day!

No comments: