Friday, April 11, 2008

Houston, we have 2 socks!

Yes!!! It has been accomplished! I now have 2 socks that match and are complete!!

The key for me was having a easy pattern that went quickly and didn't require a lot of study to complete so it was very easy for me to be motivated to complete a second sock. This is the pattern I used for a ribbed sock..........it's great! I found it on this blog - Wise Hilda Knits.

I now have the go-to pattern for those great sock yarns I see at the store and so badly want to use!! Now the trick will be to have it memorized so I don't have to fiddle with the papers!
Still working on my baby sweater.......done with the front and more than halfway through the back.
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.