Thursday, March 13, 2008

More successful needle felting!


I am so excited how well this is going! In case you couldn't tell, it's a sunflower! It's really been easier than I thought it would be and the results are GREAT! It ends up basically looking like you did intarsia knitting before felting to make the image!

I need to do a dark brown for the center part and add some yellow beads for the center. I had to order dark brown because I didn't have any, so I won't be able to finish for a few days but was too excited how it was looking to not post.

I think I will add bamboo handles and look around for the right fabric for lining.

BTW....if you haven't read The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield it's GREAT!!! It's been out for a while and I never picked it up but I am really enjoying it!

Happy Day!

No comments: